Joomla is one of the most popular free content management systems (CMS) in the world that allows you to easily create and manage a dynamic website. It has an intuitive management interface to control all the features and functionality this powerful CMS possesses. Furthermore, there are hundreds of free extensions written for Joomla that allows users to extend its functionality and customize it to their own objectives. Joomla Content Management System is supported by a large and friendly community where newbies could really rely on assistance from more experienced members. Joomla counted more than 30 million downloads in 2012 and is growing so if you have decided to start a website on Joomla CMS, you are on the right track!
- 1. 2.8% of the World’s Websites Use Joomla
- 2. Joomla Has More Than 6000 Extensions
- 3. Some of the Biggest and Most Respected Companies in the World Use Joomla
- 4. The Admin Area Inspires Greatness
- 5. The Default Templates are Simply Stunning